Applications of Dust Collectors :
Cartridge type dust Collectors are Cartridge filters with automatic cartridge cleaning by compressed air pulses. Dust Collectors serves for the dry separation of dust from exhaust air in areas like:
- ➤ Plastic Processing Industries
- ➤ Pharmaceutical Industries
- ➤ Food processing Industries
- ➤ Cement and Mineral Industries
- ➤ Powder Coating Industries
- ➤ Cattle Feed
- ➤ Pneumatic transport of solids
- ➤ Air conditioning Plants
Characteristic Features of Dust Collectors :
- ➤ Pleated filter material offers multifold filter area [5 to 6 times] compared to standard filter elements with same specific dust loading in Dust Collectors.
- ➤ Highly efficient filter cartridges imported from R & B filter GmbH. Germany is used in Dust Collectors.
- ➤ Filter medium in Dust Collectors made of paper or synthetic non- woven material made of needle felt depending on application.
- ➤ Compact construction leading to modest floor space requirements.
- ➤ Dust Collectors low compressed air consumption combined with high efficiency reverse pulsejet cleaning with venturi nozzle.
- ➤ Operating temperatures up to 80 degree centigrade and up to 200 degree centigrade on request.
- ➤ Material of construction in Dust Collectors: stainless steel or mild steel.
- ➤ Long life - better quality- economical and reliable solution to any dust extraction problems.
- ➤ Complete filter unit quipped with compressed air header, pulse piping valve, pulse timer, Filter Cartridge, venturi nozzle and pressure manometer.